Buick Regal Interior - Buick Regal Forum : 2011 Buick Regal Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-04-2010, 12:58 PM Thread Starter

Buick Regal Interior

Source: Fast Cars Reviews

So what do you think? What are your thoughts on the Buick Regal's interior stylings?

Personally, I'm not a fan of the contrasting two-tone colour scheme... if it was black and carbon fiber, or black and a muted silver, that would work better for me... but all that can be changed.

As for the contents of the Regal's interior, I can't really complain. Everything looks to be in place, and not too cluttered (aside from that centre panel which looks like it has about 50 buttons), but I'm sure they all serve a purpose and are easily accessible when needed.

Other than that, the true test would be sitting in the driver's seat and seeing how accessible the features in the new Regal really are.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-05-2010, 11:24 AM

I agree that I'm not a fan of the two-tone Buick Regal interior... To be honest, I'm not overly impressed with the interior actually for all of the technology that it boasts, it looks pretty plain and generic to me. It would be nice if there were a few more accents that gave the Regal's interior a bit more of a luxurious feel.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-06-2010, 11:56 AM

I don't like the two-tone either. I do like this though:

Source: Automotive.com

I like the black and also the blue illumination light - great combo!!! The Regal interior looks stylish and modern, and steers clear away from the wood trim that you find in most luxury cars.

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-07-2010, 02:29 PM Thread Starter

I do like the black on black interior of the Regal. I think it looks good.

Do you think the interior of the Regal GS will be different from the Regal? I think the interior of the Regal GS will be about the same... maybe some carbon fiber accents? or chrome possibly?
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-09-2010, 10:46 AM
syd

The two-tone would be nicer in a light gray. That's just personal taste, though... or lack of it. Some people do like a beige interior.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-18-2010, 01:42 PM

Two tone does not bother me so much. the erganomics of the interior play a big part in my driving comfort. I like the big GPS navigation screen and most important, Good Seats!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-09-2017, 09:40 AM

I think color is not the most important thing!
defraggler alternative

Last edited by Desy F; 10-15-2017 at 09:32 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Buick Regal Forum : 2011 Buick Regal Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page