Buick Regal Bumper 2011 - Buick Regal Forum : 2011 Buick Regal Forums
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 04-14-2018, 05:52 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 2
Buick Regal Bumper 2011

Anybody know what the 2 brackets are called that hold the very bottom of bumper. ? There is 2 of them, one on the left and the other on the right. they are pot metal and lay flat. I don't have a pic but if needed, I can get one.
I have one that is broken after hitting the concrete parking lot stop and now the side of my bumper doesn't fit right or not secured, popped out. I'm wanting to Oder a new one.
je24fan is offline  
Sponsored Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Buick Regal Forum : 2011 Buick Regal Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:


Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome