2012 Regal GS Mods. - Buick Regal Forum : 2011 Buick Regal Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-24-2013, 03:41 PM Thread Starter

2012 Regal GS Mods.

These are pictures of modifications to my '12 Regal GS.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 001.jpg (96.0 KB, 126 views)
File Type: jpg 002.jpg (97.1 KB, 104 views)
File Type: jpg 003.jpg (94.6 KB, 107 views)
File Type: jpg 004.jpg (92.6 KB, 91 views)
File Type: jpg 005.jpg (96.1 KB, 99 views)
File Type: jpg 006.jpg (94.9 KB, 86 views)
File Type: jpg 007.jpg (94.1 KB, 84 views)
File Type: jpg 008.jpg (96.7 KB, 94 views)
File Type: jpg 009.jpg (90.0 KB, 86 views)
File Type: jpg 010.jpg (95.4 KB, 69 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-27-2013, 11:45 AM

whitey,
Lookin' good. My favorite thing is the GS valve stem caps! (it's the little things)

YO, you are ALL invited to join us on the other Regal forum. 2011, 2012, 2013 and now, a few members getting the 2014's. Here's the link.......
2011+ Buick Regal / Regal GS Forum - Buick Forums

If you posted these pics over there, you would have at least 20 comments by now (most of them positive)...

You guys are WAY more organized over here, & it "LOOKS" like you guys get more traffic, but over there people answer questions and respond to posts. Posts rarely goes un-answered.....

@ Hitman1970,
..... I posted the link to the other forum in a different thread a few months ago, the MOD'$ deleted that post.... Stop by sometime. We like helpfull people like you. (nice find on the headlight changing videos)

again....2011+ Buick Regal / Regal GS Forum - Buick Forums

oh, We also have "REAL" Buick Customer Service support.... They respond to posts and they point you in the right direction, or help you with problems at the dealership. No Joke.

Break on through to the other side.

nizerims
Buick Street Team
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-15-2014, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nizerims View Post
whitey,
Lookin' good. My favorite thing is the GS valve stem caps! (it's the little things)

YO, you are ALL invited to join us on the other Regal forum. 2011, 2012, 2013 and now, a few members getting the 2014's. Here's the link.......
2011+ Buick Regal / Regal GS Forum - Buick Forums

If you posted these pics over there, you would have at least 20 comments by now (most of them positive)...

You guys are WAY more organized over here, & it "LOOKS" like you guys get more traffic, but over there people answer questions and respond to posts. Posts rarely goes un-answered.....

@ Hitman1970,
..... I posted the link to the other forum in a different thread a few months ago, the MOD'$ deleted that post.... Stop by sometime. We like helpfull people like you. (nice find on the headlight changing videos)

again....2011+ Buick Regal / Regal GS Forum - Buick Forums

oh, We also have "REAL" Buick Customer Service support.... They respond to posts and they point you in the right direction, or help you with problems at the dealership. No Joke.

Break on through to the other side.

nizerims
Buick Street Team
Tried registering on your forum, wouldn't let me use the same handle as here, and then modified it and was denied because of some database of known spammers, or something.

Best of luck.

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-17-2014, 10:14 AM

Tried signing up for your forum again with a different handle, and once again was denied. Something about not being able to connect to the database that weeds out known spammers.

If you are going to post recruitment notices on competitors forums (Spam in and of itself, the irony is not lost here), maybe you should plug your site in to accept new members. Just a thought...
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-20-2014, 11:37 PM

nice try and good looking car but not a true GS. real regal gs cars come standard with big drilled and cross cut rotors with big brembo calipers wrapped around them
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-30-2014, 05:42 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by phitodsus1 View Post
nice try and good looking car but not a true GS. real regal gs cars come standard with big drilled and cross cut rotors with big brembo calipers wrapped around them
The brake calipers are just painted red. The paint comes from tire rack. The car is a 2012 Regal GS. I can post my VIN if you do not doubt it.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-23-2016, 11:44 PM

hey whitey,
I know this is a old post but how did you get your grill and trim pieces black?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Buick Regal Forum : 2011 Buick Regal Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page