Fluxuating Volume: Should be resolved today - Buick Regal Forum : 2011 Buick Regal Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-15-2013, 12:39 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via Yahoo to bpwilmoth
Fluxuating Volume: Should be resolved today

I dropped my car off at Sewell Buick GMC this morning to get my HK Amp replaced (GM PI 9060)

Hopefully this issue will be resolved, like others have reported.

The dealership gave me a 2013 Regal GS as my loaner.

They are trying to get me into trouble

Cannot trade now,
Cannot trade now,
Cannot trade now,
Cannot trade now,
Cannot trade now,
Cannot trade now,
Cannot trade now

I will keep repeating this

-Bryan

Bryan Wilmoth
2011 Regal CXL Turbo
Trifecta Tune
T05, 20% Rear 30% Front Tint
MTX Re-Q Processor with Kenwood KAC 7204 Amp powering a Sundown Audio E-10 Subwoofer in a 1.1 cu/ft vented enclosure
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-30-2013, 12:03 PM

Just contacted my dealer as well...They'd never heard of this issue, even took the tech for a ride to demonstrate the problem.

Thanks to all of you for following this through to resolution. I've passed this TSB onto the dealer in the hopes mine is corrected.

Bryan, noticed in your sig, that you have the Trifecta Tune. Did you notice a significant difference? My car seems to be a bit sluggish unless I'm rolling and stomp on the pedal. Looking for better turbo response, quicker boost held for a longer period of time. Maybe down pipe as well..
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-30-2013, 12:12 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via Yahoo to bpwilmoth
Quote:
Originally Posted by T07 OWNR View Post
Just contacted my dealer as well...They'd never heard of this issue, even took the tech for a ride to demonstrate the problem.

Thanks to all of you for following this through to resolution. I've passed this TSB onto the dealer in the hopes mine is corrected.

Bryan, noticed in your sig, that you have the Trifecta Tune. Did you notice a significant difference? My car seems to be a bit sluggish unless I'm rolling and stomp on the pedal. Looking for better turbo response, quicker boost held for a longer period of time. Maybe down pipe as well..
First off... Your sound system is going to sound better

I will have to say that the Trifecta tune greatly exceeded my expectations. It is like someone replaced the engine. The big difference is instead off nothing off the line, the car leaps forward, especially in manual mode with traction / stability control turned off. This is the way the car should have come from the factory.

You will not be disappointed... GET the Tune

-Bryan

Bryan Wilmoth
2011 Regal CXL Turbo
Trifecta Tune
T05, 20% Rear 30% Front Tint
MTX Re-Q Processor with Kenwood KAC 7204 Amp powering a Sundown Audio E-10 Subwoofer in a 1.1 cu/ft vented enclosure

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-30-2013, 02:03 PM

Hi T07 OWNR,

I would be happy to look into this situation for you if the issue continues. Please keep me posted! I would be happy to discuss options with your dealership.

Jessica
Buick Customer Care

Quote:
Originally Posted by T07 OWNR View Post

post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-08-2016, 06:38 PM

I have Personal Messaged Buick Customer Service, how long does it usually take before they respond? I am experiencing the fluctuation in volume as well.

As a side note I am now interested in the tune!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Buick Regal Forum : 2011 Buick Regal Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page