Sellers Auto Sport brings OEM Remote Start to EVERYONE! New Programming System! - Buick Regal Forum : 2011 Buick Regal Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-15-2011, 10:47 AM Thread Starter
Vendor

Sellers Auto Sport brings OEM Remote Start to EVERYONE! New Programming System!

Sellers Auto Sport is proud to announce its new Remote Programming System or RPS. The RPS system allows any GM Dealership outside of Michigan to install our custom Factory Retrofit Remote Start Programming for the Buick Regal, Chevrolet Equinox Base Model as well as the base Model Terrain. The rental system includes a custom plug and play standalone programming interface as well as two laser cut keys.

The system will be available for rental beginning Monday 3/22/11 to dealerships who request it in order itís requested. For more information please contact sales AT sellersautosport.com or direct your dealer to our website www.sellersautosport.com.
We look forward to serving you!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-17-2011, 04:57 PM

Dealer

I have let me dealership know about this you should be getting a call from Drive Ultimate from Fredericksburg VA.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-17-2011, 07:03 PM Thread Starter
Vendor

We appreciate it but anyone else that may be reading this please have the dealerships email us at the address above or from our website. Thanks!

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-18-2011, 05:33 PM

are you guys going to do the same thing for the performance menu?
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-25-2011, 05:45 PM

I went into my dealer (service manager) with all the information that I had gotten off the posts and asked them to check it out and see if we could get it installed on my Regal. He sent out the emails and was told that it was possible but then he threw me the curveball, you know that if something goes wrong it won't be covered under warranty. I saw on another Buick site where you stated that it would not affect the warranty as you are a GM dealer. How do I convince my dealer that it would not affect my warranty?

2011 Regal CLX - T - 1SP

Last edited by llsaro; 03-25-2011 at 08:24 PM.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-27-2011, 03:58 PM Thread Starter
Vendor

Now if he was talking about something going wrong with the REMOTE START he would be correct, however since we don't change any hardware thats basically impossible. The only way something could go wrong with it is if some other component failed IE hood switch or BCM itself. This system is ingenious that way, it technically cant really affect the warranty because if there was something wrong with what we did (programming) its easily but put back to stock and checked. And the best part is since its factory retrofit all the troubleshooting guidelines for other GM vehicles with remote start work.
We've got about 500 of these in the field with zero issues and dealers calling us day and night to get it for their customers.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-28-2011, 12:17 PM Thread Starter
Vendor

We will, its a little more difficult with customs but we are willing to work with them!
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-26-2011, 10:37 PM

Sellers have you been contacted by any one in northern Virginia? My dealership is not doing the remote start?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Buick Regal Forum : 2011 Buick Regal Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page