Buick Regal Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2014 2.0 Turbo with almost 50,000 miles. Over the last two months I have noticed a shake or shudder when starting from a stop. It always happens from 13-15 mph with nothing before or after those speeds. It also has to be during light throttle like starting in traffic. It doesn't do it every time, but will occur at some point during the drive. I have had it to the dealer on different occasions who cannot feel anything. The one opportunity I had the time to ride with the tech, I drove it for about 15 minutes without it doing it at all. Has anyone experienced this and found a solution?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I am not experiencing that. I dont know what the mainteneace schedule calls for nor do i know how muck fluid is involved, but you might want to do a fluid/filter change (not a flush). I an looking for the info on how much fluid but have not found it yet. I see the filter is about 12 bucks at rockauto.

·
Registered
18 Posts
As an update, i thought i felt a shudder recently with light throttle at a bout 40mph. Could not make it happen again and the experience was so fleeting that it could have been a rpple in the pavement for all i know...I did a fluid drain and fill. had a filter but when er put it on the lift, could nt figure out where it goes and what to do to get it apart. Brother in law thinks it will take quite a bit of work to change that out. It took 4.5 qts of Valvoline Maxlife ATF and a bottle of premium duralube. I plan to do that again in 40k miles and hope that shudder/vibration was something else.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts