Buick Regal Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just put her in the shop for a transmission repair which my 2011 Buick Regal does not even have 5,000 miles on it yet, however all of the warranties are expired. Why wouldn't they do a recall on the 2011 model as I know I am not the only person this has happened to, the transmission should not be slipping at this point. I am a total Buick person but this mess has me never wanting to represent this brand ever again as we know transmission are PRICEY!!!!! This is a hard pill to swallow. Anyone else out there experience this with their 2011 Buick Regal.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Just put her in the shop for a transmission repair which my 2011 Buick Regal does not even have 5,000 miles on it yet, however all of the warranties are expired. Why wouldn't they do a recall on the 2011 model as I know I am not the only person this has happened to, the transmission should not be slipping at this point. I am a total Buick person but this mess has me never wanting to represent this brand ever again as we know transmission are PRICEY!!!!! This is a hard pill to swallow. Anyone else out there experience this with their 2011 Buick Regal.
I have a 2011 Regal as well and when the car is driven and the car gets hot, when I put the car in gear the car slams into gear. I have an appointment this Thursday to have them look at it. The car has 105k on it. I replaced the transmission fluid on it at 70k miles and have maintained it with all the regular interval maintenance. Hopefully its not something serious because I would hate to have to put a transmission in it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have a 2011 Regal as well and when the car is driven and the car gets hot, when I put the car in gear the car slams into gear. I have an appointment this Thursday to have them look at it. The car has 105k on it. I replaced the transmission fluid on it at 70k miles and have maintained it with all the regular interval maintenance. Hopefully its not something serious because I would hate to have to put a transmission in it.
Update: I just received a call from the dealership that they need to reprogram the transmission because for some reason its shifting incorrectly. This is the 3rd time I think since I've had the car that they had to do this. The first 2 times it was covered under warranty but now its not yet the issue remains. WTF GM! Get it right.

·
Registered
27 Posts
My transmission just started slipping. It's been in shop 2 weeks. I have extended warranty they say will cover it. It wouldn't shift out of first or go in reverse.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts