Buick Regal Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Clock resets after engine turned off. Sometimes it resets during driving .... and is always resetting to the correct time in the UK. (I am in Indiana, so this does not work for me!) I can reset it myself, but it decides that I am wrong and will change it back after a period of time or the next time I turn the ignition off for more than a few minutes.

Also, when car starts up; the infotainment system goes through its' boot sequence. Always have to push button 6 to acknowledge the warning. Radio sound is always off. If I cycle through the Radio button. . switching to XM... then the sound comes back on and I can then go back to my selected preference.

At this point; the car is 7 years old and only has 10K miles. I inherited it from my mother; but I HATE this car. Very poor performance, radio / infotainment system doesn't work correctly and is difficult to figure out, interior is TIGHT for a larger sized person, drink holders line up with my elbow, the black interior is like sitting on a hotplate.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts