Buick Regal Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought my first regal. 2011 turbo with 14000 miles. Looking to get a e and g grilliinstalled. Anyone done this and have any in site to difficult of the install? Excited to be here and to learn more from everyone.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
I have not changed the grill on my car, just added a sub, backup camera and got the Trifecta Tune.

-Bryan

·
Registered
97 Posts
In the case of our 2011 Turbos, the difference is unbelievable.
The 2011 CXL Turbo is 220hp / 256tq (I think, stock)

I have not had mine put on a dyno, but I believe the 300whp / 330tq numbers that Vince told me about. All I know is it drives like a totally different car. I believe they advertise gains of 50hp / 60tq. The car will actually take off and the 2nd and 3rd gear pulls are really nice.

This tune added to the time I'll be driving this one. I got the tune after driving it for about a year. I was getting bored with the lack of hard acceleration. I'll drive it for at least three years now (A long time for me in one car :D )

Go to Trifecta Performance Custom Tuning :: Home Page and News and check them out.

-Bryan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.