Buick Regal Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Just this week, odd things have happened in my 2011 Regal that I purchased less than 2 years ago from a Carmax.

Wife says doors unlock then suddenly lock while driving... I thought she might have been nuts BUT...

Last nite, 9:30 PM we came out of Publix parking lot doing an easy left.
The engine shut off, all lights lit up on dash AND center console lit up saying "Lower driver window.." followed by "Lower passenger window"...how freaky is that!??!!
We coasted to side of road, put it in park then it started and we got home.

This morning, a easy right onto highway and locks opened and closed by themselves at about 30 MPH!

During the hwy drive, at 75MPH car stutters, engine whines then catches itself, all dash lights come on and the engine light blinks 3 times then goes out!
What the he**.. could have died!

Babied it into work.... any ideas/suggestions????

·
Registered
27 Posts
My car has turned off several times while driving and sitting at a light with out warning. I noticed it was on hot days. It's in shop now because transmission wont shift so hopefully they fix it all!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Might need your camshaft solenoids cleaned!!! Mine used to do that til I cleaned em! Just a suggestion guys! Kinda a design flaw on GMs part and it'll be something you have to do every so often. Good luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts