Buick Regal Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Lookin' good. My favorite thing is the GS valve stem caps! (it's the little things)

YO, you are ALL invited to join us on the other Regal forum. 2011, 2012, 2013 and now, a few members getting the 2014's.:D Here's the link.......
2011+ Buick Regal / Regal GS Forum - Buick Forums

If you posted these pics over there, you would have at least 20 comments by now (most of them positive)...

You guys are WAY more organized over here, & it "LOOKS" like you guys get more traffic, but over there people answer questions and respond to posts. Posts rarely goes un-answered.....

@ Hitman1970,
..... I posted the link to the other forum in a different thread a few months ago, the MOD'$ deleted that post.... Stop by sometime. We like helpfull people like you. (nice find on the headlight changing videos)

again....2011+ Buick Regal / Regal GS Forum - Buick Forums

oh, We also have "REAL" Buick Customer Service support.... They respond to posts and they point you in the right direction, or help you with problems at the dealership. No Joke.

Break on through to the other side.:cool:

nizerims
Buick Street Team

·
Registered
7 Posts
Lookin' good. My favorite thing is the GS valve stem caps! (it's the little things)

YO, you are ALL invited to join us on the other Regal forum. 2011, 2012, 2013 and now, a few members getting the 2014's.:D Here's the link.......
2011+ Buick Regal / Regal GS Forum - Buick Forums

If you posted these pics over there, you would have at least 20 comments by now (most of them positive)...

You guys are WAY more organized over here, & it "LOOKS" like you guys get more traffic, but over there people answer questions and respond to posts. Posts rarely goes un-answered.....

@ Hitman1970,
..... I posted the link to the other forum in a different thread a few months ago, the MOD'$ deleted that post.... Stop by sometime. We like helpfull people like you. (nice find on the headlight changing videos)

again....2011+ Buick Regal / Regal GS Forum - Buick Forums

oh, We also have "REAL" Buick Customer Service support.... They respond to posts and they point you in the right direction, or help you with problems at the dealership. No Joke.

Break on through to the other side.:cool:

nizerims
Buick Street Team
Tried registering on your forum, wouldn't let me use the same handle as here, and then modified it and was denied because of some database of known spammers, or something.

Best of luck.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Tried signing up for your forum again with a different handle, and once again was denied. Something about not being able to connect to the database that weeds out known spammers.

If you are going to post recruitment notices on competitors forums (Spam in and of itself, the irony is not lost here), maybe you should plug your site in to accept new members. Just a thought...

·
Registered
1 Posts
nice try and good looking car but not a true GS. real regal gs cars come standard with big drilled and cross cut rotors with big brembo calipers wrapped around them

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nice try and good looking car but not a true GS. real regal gs cars come standard with big drilled and cross cut rotors with big brembo calipers wrapped around them
The brake calipers are just painted red. The paint comes from tire rack. The car is a 2012 Regal GS. I can post my VIN if you do not doubt it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts