Buick Regal Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a 2013 Buick regal in October 2020 yes the car is already seven years old after two months I started having an intermittent problem. While I’m driving my car will lose acceleration I watch the speedometer go down, the wheel wheel shake and my brake pedal gets hard as a rock. I have to pull over to the side of the road, put the car in park stomp on the brakes a couple of times until I get my sponge back. I may be able to drive afterwards I may have to pull over six times on the way home sometimes this will happen a couple days in a row sometimes it will not happen for a couple of days. I brought my car back to the Buick dealership for different times to no avail each time my car would not code or duplicate so they proceeded to continue and give me back my broken vehicle. I also had it at three different independent shops and where it won’t duplicate every time someone else drives it nobody seems to know what this problem is. I read up on another Buick forum that many people with 2012 in 2013 Buick regal’s were having the same exact issue as me and for some reason nobody was able to get it resolved except a fight with Buick GMC with no resolution and no help at all. I am still stuck with my broken vehicle I am trying to call Buick corporate there is no phone number only a fax and you have to mail a letter this is unacceptable. I cannot drive my vehicle anywhere but local it is completely 100% unsafe! I have reached the point that I will now more than likely get a lawyer and call the news channel solve it seven and or help me Hank and see if somebody out there can help me. I want the dealership to take this car back and they had already told me they will not give me the money for it that I paid for. I also received an offer of $2500 from Buick only to put towards a brand new vehicle which I cannot afford otherwise I would not be driving a 2013 piece of junk. Has anybody else had this issue with their Buick I am at my wits end!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts