Buick Regal Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello ALL, I am new to this forum and I am still trying to figure out how to navigate it, so forgive me if this post is in the wrong place. My issue? 3 weeks ago my wife's 2013 Regal Turbo started acting up. The drivers side window will not work. That was all the info I got so I replaced the window switch. NO help. In the mean time I learn that when you turn the car off and open the drivers door, the climate control lights, radio, and dome lights stay on until they time out, (about 10 minutes). I thought it could be the door switch, but have no idea where that dang thing is located. I have always worked on my own vehicles and half the neighbors, I am by no means a mechanic, but I am very much mechanically inclined. This is the hardest vehicle I have ever worked on. I can't find any information on this car any where. I do not want to take this car to the dealer. Last experience there with this car did not go so well, on either side. Anyone have any idea's or have had and diagnosed this issue? Any help would be greatly Appreciated.

Thanks
Andrew Works

1 - 2 of 2 Posts