Buick Regal Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have researched everywhere to find an HID kit for my 2015 Buick Regal Premium 1 package w/o HID package. My headlights have the single projector with the 9012 halogen bulb that produces both high and low beam. So I imagine I need a 9012 Bi-Xenon HID kit to be able to use both the Hi and Low beams. Only problem in the only 2 sites that sell these are hidkitlights.com and carxenonhidkits.com. Both these sites have bad reviews from what I read and the one site everyone recommends is theretrofitsource.com. But TRS only has 9012 in either high beam or low beam. Not Bi-Xenon. Please someone help me or let me know what worked in your 2014 or 2015 headlights that are the same as mine. Thank you!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have looked as well, for my 16 Regal Turbo. GM lists a W21/5WULL bulb, which no HID kit exists for it. I am still searching this out and will re-post when I find something. Swapping out GS headlights is way to expensive, even for me working at the dealership.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have looked as well, for my 16 Regal Turbo. GM lists a W21/5WULL bulb, which no HID kit exists for it. I am still searching this out and will re-post when I find something. Swapping out GS headlights is way to expensive, even for me working at the dealership.
RSFran, I have a question for you. Please check your inbox.

Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts