Buick Regal Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Called the local buick dealer to make an appointment to assess my car, I was told it would be 3 weeks before they can look at it! I told the service manager it was ticking and rattling and other problems and he sat quiet on the phone for a spell. He then said well if it's gets worse you can bring it in and leave it here a few days maybe we can get to it. Is this normal? 3 weeks before they can diagnose my car?

·
Registered
157 Posts
We've just sent you a private message, adaboy. Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. Whenever you get a chance to read over our message, we'd be happy to answer any additional questions you may have.

Amber N.
Buick Customer Care

·
Registered
26 Posts
Been trying to get my 2011 Regal Turbo fixed

Buick Customer Service does not care about getting it fixed.

I wouldn't buy a Buick if this is how they treat current owners

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm afraid after reading all the post that I'm going to run into the same problem. This car does have a serious problem. We will see on Monday when I drop it off.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I called service department to check on my car. The buick rep said after hearing the noise he thinks it is the AC belt tensioner gone bad. Ill k ow tomorrow afternoon.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Hi adaboy,

Please keep us posted! We hope this remedy will resolve the issue for you, but if you should continue to experience concerns or would like us to contact your dealership, we are happy to do so.

Jessica
Buick Customer Care

Well I called service department to check on my car. The buick rep said after hearing the noise he thinks it is the AC belt tensioner gone bad. Ill k ow tomorrow afternoon.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I Picked up car today and they replaced AC tensioner, also a fualty turn signal model perTSB. The battery had a bad cell so I got new battery. Im still hearing the constact tick rattle just not as bad. The car should not sound that loud. They did not address the clock/nav issue blamed it on low voltage from dying battery. I appreciate the warranty repair it just didnt fix the problem. Gonna drive it around another week see if the sound gets louder again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts