Buick Regal Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 2012 regal and it is going back for the 3 time for no air conditioning. I am getting really upset already with this.

anyone else having issues with their air conditioner?

last service they replace the pressure sensor

ps: fuses check each time, system just blows hot air

thanks

·
Registered
157 Posts
Hi GaryDN,

Was your dealership able to make the necessary repairs to your air conditioning? We can understand how having to return to the dealership for service can become frustrating and we recognize the importance of having the AC operating during the summer months. Please let us know if you'd like for us to reach out to your dealership to discuss a possible resolution.

Amber N.
Buick Customer Care

·
Registered
26 Posts
don't be surprised if this can't be fixed.

Buick is showing me that they could care less about an uncommanded braking issue I am having with my 2011 Regal Turbo. 6 times this summer, 3 times this month and their only reply, "we have exhausted all avenues."

Yup, they really care about standing behind their product. Would be interesting if this problem causes an accident and a loss of life occurs. With all they have said and their lack of action, that in itself would add a few zeros.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
this was resolved after them keeping it for a week ( I did have a rental from them)

737Mark find a different dealer, I have found in the past service varies widely from dealer to dealer, once I push them here they put their best guy on it.

My only question is why did it take me getting upset to get the right guy?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Hi GaryDN,

Thank you for providing this update. We truly apologize that this situation caused frustration for you. Please let us know if you ever need assistance in the future.

Jessica
Buick Customer Care

this was resolved after them keeping it for a week ( I did have a rental from them)

737Mark find a different dealer, I have found in the past service varies widely from dealer to dealer, once I push them here they put their best guy on it.

My only question is why did it take me getting upset to get the right guy?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts