Buick Regal Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my 2011 Regal 2.4 L CXL, I turn off my AC to get outside air in the cabin. I can feel that the air is a little warmer, but as I continue to drive I can feel the AC start by the sudden very cold air. This continues for a while until it switches off.

The dealer is unable to determine the cause. Has anyone else had this issue.

·
Registered
157 Posts
On my 2011 Regal 2.4 L CXL, I turn off my AC to get outside air in the cabin. I can feel that the air is a little warmer, but as I continue to drive I can feel the AC start by the sudden very cold air. This continues for a while until it switches off.

The dealer is unable to determine the cause. Has anyone else had this issue.
Hello a398049,

I’m sorry to hear that you are experiencing your A/C engaging even when it is off. I can certainly imagine your frustrations with this! Although you mentioned that you have already been in contact with your dealership, and are looking for feedback from the forum community, I would be more than happy to look into this situation further on my end and get in touch with your dealer. If interested, please send me a private message including your VIN, mileage, contact info and the name of your preferred local dealership.

Best regards,

Shane M.
Buick Customer Care

1 - 2 of 2 Posts