Buick Regal Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am going to take out the stock airbox and attach a 45 degree pipe and a 3in diameter pipe to the existing plastic tubing starting at the MAF then adding my cone filter so it is as close to the ram scoop as possible. Attached to the top of the airbox lid is a sensor called a barometric pressure sensor (air cleaner). My question is to those of you who added a cone filter you had to remove the top of the airbox...what did you do with this sensor? Can I drill a hole in my new piping and insert or is it really not needed?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I drove around for a while with a scanner. I had the sensor unplugged from the box but still plugged into its harness and it read normally. Ill just need to secure it somewhere under the hood and all will be good.

·
Registered
1 Posts
long storet short i have an air boat with this motor in it. andi need to know the part number for that sensor if you still have this car. please i hve been looking for day for this part. im getting a p2227 code and its killing mymt preformance please im beging you. gm knows nothing of this part

1 - 4 of 4 Posts