Buick Regal Forum : 2011 Buick Regal Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Standing in the garage the other night, I heard a beeping noise, every minute or two.. after realizing it was coming from my 2011 CXL 2.4 liter, i opend the hood, and pinpointed where the noise was coming from. It is just a low tone intermittent beep. I have circled the unit it is coming from in this picture. does this make sense? Should i be concerned and take it to the dealership?

Thank you in advance,
Jim

Attachments

·
Registered
97 Posts
I would or at least call and ask. Beeping noise from the engine isn't normal I would think.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Standing in the garage the other night, I heard a beeping noise, every minute or two.. after realizing it was coming from my 2011 CXL 2.4 liter, i opend the hood, and pinpointed where the noise was coming from. It is just a low tone intermittent beep. I have circled the unit it is coming from in this picture. does this make sense? Should i be concerned and take it to the dealership?

Thank you in advance,
Jim
Were you able to contact the dealership regarding your concerns? Please keep us posted on any information from the dealership!

Thank you,
Caron, Buick Customer Service

·
Registered
2 Posts
My 11' CXL 2.4 make the same beep , I believe it has to do with the anti-theft system , it usually does it after I shut off the engine and park. Just my experience.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts