Buick Regal Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking around to see what everyone is doing for their suspension setups, and have been wanting to do mine for quite some time (the stock ride is just too soft). I almost pulled to trigger on some Eibach springs, but am worried about OEM strut life/wear.

I saw that Blistein/Eibach offers a full coilover suspension for the Insignia that looks like it would fit the bill. From my internet research, it seems like those on BMW forums have had good luck with the setup on their cars.

Has anybody done full coilovers on their Regal? and what do you think of the kit? (Bilstein B12 Pro Suspension Kit (46-188793), see link below)

Bilstein Vauxhall / Opel Insignia Saloon 2.0 Turbo E85 B12 Pro Suspension Kit (46-188793)

·
Registered
35 Posts
I've looked into the same thing and have contacted Eibach about the product.They said they want to ensure the Insignia springs fit on the regal properly. I do not see why they would not but i'm also not entirely sure.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I was just at the shop today and made arrangements to have the opel/vauxhall eibach springs ordered from G B. Im sure it will be sometime before the order is processed, shipped, received and installed but I will update with pictures when it is all said and done.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I was just at the shop today and made arrangements to have the opel/vauxhall eibach springs ordered from G B. Im sure it will be sometime before the order is processed, shipped, received and installed but I will update with pictures when it is all said and done.
Cool! Looking forward to your results.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts