Buick Regal Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up guys, I am looking to add another ride to the fleet in the next year or so. I'm looking for a daily driver that is decent on gas, has enough power to be fun to drive, can handle some snow, will be reliable, and preferably be American made/GM. I was looking at a Focus ST before, but I'm not sold on the hatch back thing and brand new a GS in only about $5k more. I would likely be getting a 2012, and within a year I would think one could pick one up for $25k or less.

Any recommendations or experiences would be appreciated! I have a Tahoe for deeper snow, and a '01 Firebird for a weekend warrior that I would be keeping in addition to a newer DD.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have a 2012 GS and love it. I'm asked about the car regularly. I had one guy at a Dunken Donut take photos of my car as if I had a Bugatti. People just don't know about this car which is good for us.

I heard 2012 Regal sales were about 27,000 so the GS must be 5,000 or less. Its been out for 2 years and I still see one about every 2 months or more. They are rare indeed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts