Buick Regal Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2000 buick regal gs supercharged it had rained recently and i dont have a engine splash cover the next day my left signal and left daytkme running light dont work but at night all the lights work except the left signal light need some advice changed out 2 relays and a bunch of fuses in the engine bay

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have a 2000 buick regal gs supercharged it had rained recently and i dont have a engine splash cover the next day my left signal and left daytkme running light dont work but at night all the lights work except the left signal light need some advice changed out 2 relays and a bunch of fuses in the engine bay
Could be a failed F turnsignal bulb or bulb socket.

·
Registered
10 Posts
My left rear backup light goes out occasionally. I took it apart, pulled the bulb and put it back in and it works. Possibly if u take it apart, pull the bulb, wipe it all out, put back together, it might be enough to dry it out and it will work.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts