Buick Regal Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I have a 14 GS AWD with 83k miles. I have been noticing more and more vibration within the car when at a stop. Vibrations feel the most intense while in drive and at a stop. Putting the car into neutral nearly eliminates the vibrations felt within the interior. It almost feels like a broken motor or trans mount, but i have had the dealer and an independent shop say the mounts are fine. The engine does not feel like it is going to die nor is it sputtering. Have had the trans fluid changed with little to no improvement. I always put 91+ in the car and dont beat on it.
Anyone experience anything like this? Its getting to be annoying and a little embarrassing. Thanks

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey everyone. I have a 14 GS AWD with 83k miles. I have been noticing more and more vibration within the car when at a stop. Vibrations feel the most intense while in drive and at a stop. Putting the car into neutral nearly eliminates the vibrations felt within the interior. It almost feels like a broken motor or trans mount, but i have had the dealer and an independent shop say the mounts are fine. The engine does not feel like it is going to die nor is it sputtering. Have had the trans fluid changed with little to no improvement. I always put 91+ in the car and dont beat on it.
Anyone experience anything like this? Its getting to be annoying and a little embarrassing. Thanks
I am guessing you have not changed the plugs yet? It is close to time...could also have a coil getting weak/marginal particularly when warm. I have 90k on my 14 regal turbo non GS and i know its time to do the plugs. Over a year ago i had a misfire develop and found i had a bad coil...Thats my best guess. I dont remember if there is a fuel filter you can change on these; you may want to check and if you can replace that and also check your air filter when you do the plugs

1 - 2 of 2 Posts