Buick Regal Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Just purchased a certified 2011 Buick Regal 2.0 Turbo 76,000km

I live in the Great White North aka Toronto...

Have had some interesting reads since locating this great site with everyone's contributions and stories (good and bad....:eek:).

Look forward to many great memories in my Regal, its White with Black interior. Mine seems to run great, its quiet, rattle free and moves along pretty nicely. So far its bone stock but i intend to add a K&N Typhoon in the coming months, probably in the spring.

I am a Flag Marshall during the summer months and have worked many high speed events including Indycar, TUDOR Sports Cars, ALMS, NASCAR Truck Series, Pirelli World Challenge, Ferrari Challenge, Porsche GT3, F2000, F1600 and many many touring car series. I am Canadian but have also worked several 12hr of Sebring races, an amazing spectacle. My home track in Canadian Tire Motorsport Park, known as Mosport to those who have made it a place of refuge for many years. I have a passion for car's and motorcycles and love to work close to race car's of all speeds and to work on my own vehicles as well. I dont know how active a member I will be but will certainly be reading most posts that relate to my Regal.

Thanks for reading my corny intro and look forward to reading and interacting with you.

Brian aka KilrB

1 - 1 of 1 Posts