Buick Regal Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All: I need your help. I am interested in Regal 2015 and checked deals shared by others in autopriceshare.com. I picked the lowest shared price about 27500 and the dealer in autopriceshare said the previous promotion is expired and current price is 27650.
I know 150 is not big money. Just want to ask--Do you know whether some new promotions will happen in NY this month? Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Hi All: I need your help. I am interested in Regal 2015 and checked deals shared by others in autopriceshare.com. I picked the lowest shared price about 27500 and the dealer in autopriceshare said the previous promotion is expired and current price is 27650.
I know 150 is not big money. Just want to ask--Do you know whether some new promotions will happen in NY this month? Thank you in advance.
Hi nowaylife,

Have you been able to check out the Buick website? Here is the link in case: Current New Car Offers and Specials | New Vehicle Deals

The buick.com website is updated regularly and shows our latest offers and pricing. There is even a feature which allows you to locate a dealer near you, in addition to a “build and price” tool so that you can find your perfect Regal.

I hope that this helps!

Please feel free to send us a private message should you have any questions.

Best,

Shane M.
Buick Customer Care

1 - 2 of 2 Posts