Buick Regal Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Has anyone put down a deposit yet.

Does anyone know if the Regals for Canada and the U.S.A. are in production yet?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Supposed to be in showrooms in May, I think. They better start soon, unless they're going to fly them over like the Cadillac Alliente (sp?).

·
Registered
37 Posts
Not like the Allante at all. May is right. I can't wait to actually get behind the wheel. I will need to drive it to make sure it doesn't feel like the last gen. Regal. I was not impressed at all with the last model.

Dave

·
Registered
33 Posts
I won't put down any money until I test drive the Regal first. I think that depending on the drive, I would wait for the Regal GS, since it offers the 6-speed manual transmission. Aside from Buick's looking like old-man cars, the lack of a stick-shift made it unappealing to me.

·
Registered
22 Posts
No deposit yet, but as soon as they are on the showroom floor, I'm heading out for a test drive in Regal. Can't wait for the Regal GS though... I might hold out for that model...

·
Registered
27 Posts
I agree, there's no sense in me putting down any money if I'm unaware of how the Regal drives and handles. Also, I wouldn't want to be tied to the Buick brand with my money if the Regal did not suit my needs or meet my expectations (which I hope it doesn't). If the Regal passes all my tests, I'll hold out and wait for the Regal GS to be released :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts