Buick Regal Forums banner

hello all and please help me

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Boosted 
#1 ·
Hello all. This is my first post and I joined this forum because I have many questions, not to mention worries. I haven't purchased an american-made car in over 23 years. I am in need of a new vehicle and my current financial position is making it difficult to purchase what would be the norm for me. I am looking at a Buick Regal GS. I had no idea it was so difficult to buy an american-made car. All that seems to be available here is front-wheel-drive and automatic transmissions. I am of the opinion that GM screwed the US on this one as my initial research led me to believe this car would be all-wheel-drive. At least they left the 6-speed. As with any new car purchase I am doing my searching as to what I intend to change. I have summer wheels and tires picked out and I intend to put winter tires on the factory wheels. I am in search of suspension, brake, engine and exhaust upgrades and I'm having a difficult time trying to find something. I have driven BMW's, Audi's and Porsche's for the last 23 years and finding aftermarket support was always easy. I can't wait for my recession to be over but in the meantime, can anyone point me in the right direction for some of my needs?

Thank you in advance

#3 ·
I don't know your financial situation but have you given the CTS-V a thought? That's an American car with a stick that will make Audi, BMW, and Porsche look silly.

I too am waiting for an aftermarket for these cars. Intake, exhaust, increased boost and a tune will really wake these cars up. There is a factory tune offered thru some dealers from a guy in Seattle that increases the base turbo 60hp/75tq.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.