Buick Regal Forums banner

hello all and please help me

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Boosted 
#1 ·
Hello all. This is my first post and I joined this forum because I have many questions, not to mention worries. I haven't purchased an american-made car in over 23 years. I am in need of a new vehicle and my current financial position is making it difficult to purchase what would be the norm for me. I am looking at a Buick Regal GS. I had no idea it was so difficult to buy an american-made car. All that seems to be available here is front-wheel-drive and automatic transmissions. I am of the opinion that GM screwed the US on this one as my initial research led me to believe this car would be all-wheel-drive. At least they left the 6-speed. As with any new car purchase I am doing my searching as to what I intend to change. I have summer wheels and tires picked out and I intend to put winter tires on the factory wheels. I am in search of suspension, brake, engine and exhaust upgrades and I'm having a difficult time trying to find something. I have driven BMW's, Audi's and Porsche's for the last 23 years and finding aftermarket support was always easy. I can't wait for my recession to be over but in the meantime, can anyone point me in the right direction for some of my needs?

Thank you in advance

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.