Buick Regal Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings!

I am a current owner of a Majestic Blue Metallic, 2011 Buick Regal CXL RL2, as well as a somewhat long time lurker to these pages. I look forward to reading about other members' experiences with their Regal, as well as sharing some of my experiences with all of you. I have owned my Regal since the middle of August and thoroughly enjoy this car.

Hope to chat with many of you in the near future.

Int'l Regal

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the welcome messages. Glad to find a Regal enthusiast's site to share and pick up information on the 2011 Regal.

I have been reading a lot of praise in the press about the Regal; before and after I made my purchase. Most recently, U.S. News & World Report released an article comparing the 2011 Buick Regal to 17 other upscale midsize cars sold in the U.S., today. In their article, U.S. News rated the Regal as #1 out of a total of 18 upscale midsize cars tested. According to the article, data was gathered from 27 published reviews and test drives, along with analysis of reliability and safety data. I found this article very interesting, given its competition.

If you're interested, here is a link to the article.
2011 Buick Regal Reviews, Pictures and Prices - U.S. News Rankings and Reviews

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pics in your gallery look NICE.
I was thinking of getting blue but my dealer didn't have it :(
Me being a want-it-now personality I went for the Grey :)
Thanks!

I really like grey on the Regal. As a matter of fact, I was set on getting grey (as it was the color of my 2007 Saturn Aura), then saw the Majestic Blue Metallic and changed my mind. Part of my reasoning is that since my last car was grey, I thought it would be best to make a change. As luck should have it, the dealer where I purchased my Regal had both the grey and the Majestic Blue Metallic with the options I wanted. Had the grey been available and not the blue, I probably would have just purchased the grey. I, like you, wanted the car right-away and probably would not have wanted to wait.

Enjoy your Regal. I have really enjoyed mine. Look forward to reading stories about your Regal in the future.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts