Buick Regal Forum : 2011 Buick Regal Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I am new to the buick regal line, currently I own a 11 Fusion and 03 Mustang. I commute about 30,000 miles a year. I am currently looking at a 2011 Regal TO7 for 31,000 est. pricing. Since this line is completely new :confused: to me I wanted to see if anyone had any input on the quality of the car especially for commuting and that price range for a 2011?
Any comments are greatly appreciated.
Thanks!:D

·
Registered
6 Posts
On a vehicle that MSRP's approx. $35,185, you should be able, this month (April, 2012) to get:

Dealer discount (varies) -$2,700 to -$4,200 off
GM Incentive -$3,000 (in lieu of the 0% financing)
Possible -$1,000 off (GM campaign for non-GM vehicle in driveway)
Extra bonus cash on '11 Regals -500

So, If you're talking to a dealer that offers you their own $2,700 discount, and you purchase this month, and GM is extending the $1,000 non-GM vehicle conquest (just need to photocopy a registration and insurance card of a non-GM vehicle in you or your spouse's name) to you, and you elect the $3,000 off in lieu of the 0%, and you add in the $500 bonus cash, then you'd be looking at around $7,200 off MSRP... which would put you at roughly $27,985 pre TTL.

I just picked up a brand new TO4 for $23k from a dealer with a bunch in stock, still... so the discount REALLY depends on their remaining stock, and what kind of motivation they're really going to put into the sale, since we're almost halfway through 2012, the '13's will be coming shortly, and some of the '11's are nearing TWO YEARS from their date of manufacture!!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm thinking the price is a good starting point. Car is worth it. If you like to deal for hours, then go for it. Very happy with my T06. No quality concerns to date. Handles very well, super quite cabin, great sound system, decent mpg. Go for it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts