Buick Regal Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed my imersher grill I ordered on my 2011 buick regal cxl turbo this weekend. After much hesitation cuz of cutting the factory bumper and worries of installation fitting factory I'm very pleased to say I did it it looks great and I found short cuts in install.. Like not removing the bumper and one in the instructions for cutting.. It looks great and it's Def secure without using any adhesive glue like suggested.. I have posted a pic in the gallery but I'm happy to help anyone with instructions and put the fear away into people who are prob just as nervous and I was.. Also I have a magna flow exhaust system and I can't tell you how pleased I am in the sound and quality.. And HP it created.. More to come from me on this car..

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'd love to get more info about your Imersher grille shortcuts. I hate the stock Buick waterfall grille. I added some DRL to the fake grilles that look like commas on my 2011 GS and that looks pretty good. I'd like to get rid of the grille.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I installed my imersher grill I ordered on my 2011 buick regal cxl turbo this weekend. After much hesitation cuz of cutting the factory bumper and worries of installation fitting factory I'm very pleased to say I did it it looks great and I found short cuts in install.. Like not removing the bumper and one in the instructions for cutting.. It looks great and it's Def secure without using any adhesive glue like suggested.. I have posted a pic in the gallery but I'm happy to help anyone with instructions and put the fear away into people who are prob just as nervous and I was.. Also I have a magna flow exhaust system and I can't tell you how pleased I am in the sound and quality.. And HP it created.. More to come from me on this car..
Are there any photos or links???

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts