Buick Regal Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just thought I'd post this as a bit of a warning to other pet owners out there. Some years ago, my uncles cat was poisoned (and thus died) on Halloween. There are some very sick and absolutely disgusting people out there that think this sort of behavior is funny.
We've always been very careful about this ever since.... and I REALLY dont want this to happen to anybody else.

So please leave ALL your pets indoors tonight, and tomorrow morning, please check all around your property for any suspicious food or treats left on your property and around it. Its best to leave your dogs in doors, as others seem to think its funny to open up gates and let peoples dogs out. Again, check your yard for "treats" thrown over the fence before letting the dogs out tomorrow morning.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.