Buick Regal Forums banner

Just got a cxl

4K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Buick_R 
#1 ·
Hello. Just traded my 2007 Pontiac GXP in for a 2011 Buick Regal CXL (non turbo). Love the car...and the ride. Once Christmas is over I plan on tinting the windows and putting somewhat of a better stereo in it.

Anybody change the basic regal headlights to the gs headlights yet? I would love to do it. The GS headlights are only about a grand a piece (ouch). Not sure if the factory wiring would accept it.

J.J.Riley
Oil City, PA

#4 ·
I will post pictures as soon as I get my windows tinted (I'm hoping in a couple weeks) I just discovered that Metra makes a stereo adapter kit for our cars. Im pretty excited that I can put my pioneer tv in this car. The factory stereo is pretty blah.

#7 ·
I'm considering the same kit with a Pioneer nav unit. Have you installed it yet? Which radio did you install?

I will post pictures as soon as I get my windows tinted (I'm hoping in a couple weeks) I just discovered that Metra makes a stereo adapter kit for our cars. Im pretty excited that I can put my pioneer tv in this car. The factory stereo is pretty blah.

99-2022B BUICK REGAL - YouTube

#8 ·
I decided to go a different route with the stereo. Im installing a JL audio cleansweep which lets me keep the steering wheel controls and provides a clean signal to the amp. Just started this project. Going to add a JL 12" sub and a rockford fosgate component set for the doors.
Heres a couple pics of the stereo out. What a pain that was.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.