Buick Regal Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the Buick brand, but not GM. I have actually worked for GM since 02' but have mainly been a Chevrolet buyer. So far I would have to say the GS has been pretty good to me and it gets tons of questions as to what it is, the old that don't look like a Buick that everyone quotes from the commercials on TV. I am currently in the process of making it uniquely mine. I am also on the search for a set of 20 inch GS wheels if anyone has a set they are looking to sell. Also looking for an intake and any other small performance mod to add to it. Not looking for any Trifecta tune or anything like that as this is just a daily driver and under all the factory warranties. I don't want to bother with any warranty issues at this time of ownership. Hope everyone had an awesome new year and I look forward to maybe crossing paths with some of you as well. My job requires me to travel so I cover Southern IN, KY, TN, Southern OH, WV minus the stick, VA, NC, SC, and Northern GA down to Dalton and then the Savannah GA area.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts