Buick Regal Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2012 Buick Regal Turbo Premium I Group with sunroof bought today. Here are the photos.

Already ordered Cocoa all-weather floor mats and trunk liner through accesories.
In addition, I have about $400+ of Polk audio speaker goodness coming from Crutchfield to replace the 5 front speakers in the base system.

I have been a long time GMInsidenews member and have previously owned a 2006 Buick LaCrosse CXS and a 2009 Pontiac G8 GT. I just got a private offer on the G8 GT that I could not refuse which brought me back to Buick in a new Regal. Looking forward to finding out about this great car and what people are doing to them.

·
Registered
22 Posts
love the color, I would have got that color but its too much like my Solstice. so I got the wite diamond tricoat
good luck

·
Registered
22 Posts
so how hard was it to part with the g8? the only thing that stopped me from getting one was my wife would drive it and she has a heavy foot

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That is funny.

Why did I sell? Private party offer of $23,900 for a 3.5 year old car with 32,650 miles on it.

It was a great 3.5 years but not perfect. The amount of equity that I gained versus what I owed would probably not be better even through payoff than this offer.

The logical part of me wants to keep cars a long time. The perfect auto consumer in me wants new sheet metal every few years.

Also, the person that will actually use the G8 car is a 20 year old Army Ranger (son of co-worker) in the 75th Ranger Regiment who has it bad for Pontiac G8 GTs. I am glad to help make someone like him happy while getting a great real world price for my well kept car.

·
Registered
157 Posts
That is funny.

Why did I sell? Private party offer of $23,900 for a 3.5 year old car with 32,650 miles on it.

It was a great 3.5 years but not perfect. The amount of equity that I gained versus what I owed would probably not be better even through payoff than this offer.

The logical part of me wants to keep cars a long time. The perfect auto consumer in me wants new sheet metal every few years.

Also, the person that will actually use the G8 car is a 20 year old Army Ranger (son of co-worker) in the 75th Ranger Regiment who has it bad for Pontiac G8 GTs. I am glad to help make someone like him happy while getting a great real world price for my well kept car.
Congrats on your Regal! It looks very sharp and I hope you get many good years with it. Thank you for picking Buick!

Matt,

Buick Customer Assistance

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi everyone, got my Regal 2012 GS today and I put 150 miles on it. I Love this car, everything about it. Its 11:30 pm and I'm going to go take it out again.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts