Buick Regal Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,
Just picked up the last new 2013 Regal GS around in these parts for my DD. I really like the looks and size of the car and near luxury fixings. It does not have a heated steering wheel which would have been nice in our cool climate but its loaded otherwise. Pearl white with the 19" wheels. I know the 20's look nice but they are just about useless here. It was -20 this morning and I run real snow tires for 6 months a year.
Also have a 2009 Pontiac G8 GT thats slightly modded for our short summer, my fun car. Saw a post on Pfadt Race Engineering hmmm...

·
Registered
81 Posts
Congratulations and Welcome, GRRR8GS. You should really enjoy the Regal as a DD. Kudos to you for keeping the G8 GT in the fold as well.

When my current tires are spent I will be moving to 17" wheels and 235/55r17 tires to deal with America's decaying infrastructure.

Best of luck with the car.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hitman you must have a Regal Turbo? Tire rack tells me nothing smaller than 18's will fit over the brembos on the GS. I'm actually going to try the factory G8 GT wheels on the front just to make sure they clear with no issues. We have the same "decay" up here in the cities. The highways are not too bad but the potholes in the cities are brutal. I think your on the right track. A little more sidewall will make a big difference in the ride harshness around town. And thanks for the hello!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts