Buick Regal Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got the dark red GS one with 20 inch wheels. First time we've owned an American car since the 80's. Went the Honda Accord route in 93, the Volkswagen Passat GLX route in 2005 and now the Regal GS in 2014.

We did not get the AWD version. So far, very impressed with the quality of the car. This after driving a BMW 328 (Nice machine, just not worth 46 plus k).

Something about the Regal just called our name. Hope I am not disappointed.

BTW, only seen a hand full of Regals on the road in Atlanta and I have yet to see a GS on the road other than the one we have.

·
Registered
7 Posts
FMC, I sent you a personal message. Please check your inbox.

Thanks,
Ray

I've got the dark red GS one with 20 inch wheels. First time we've owned an American car since the 80's. Went the Honda Accord route in 93, the Volkswagen Passat GLX route in 2005 and now the Regal GS in 2014.

We did not get the AWD version. So far, very impressed with the quality of the car. This after driving a BMW 328 (Nice machine, just not worth 46 plus k).

BTW, only seen a hand full of Regals on the road in Atlanta and I have yet to see a GS on the road other than the one we have.

·
Registered
7 Posts

Hi FMC,

I would like to talk with you about your GS. I sent you a private message. Please check your Inbox. Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts