Buick Regal Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, my name is Jake. I'm a service advisor for a Hendrick dealership in Kansas City. I own a 2014 Regal GS and as for now, it's stock. Plans are to do a downpipe, intake, intercooler and piping, blow off valve and a tune. If I get bored with that than I have a couple turbo's in mind that I might try since a buddy of mine is a turbo wholesaler. Just wishing someone would come out with lowering springs for the 14's.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I read on German forums that installing 30mm/30mm H&R or Eibach springs lower the car unevenly, front sits higher and they squeak. Some folks recommended Dutch Intrax springs 30mm/25mm or 40mm/35mm to even the wheel gap. Irmscher makes good springs as well.
Opel Insignia | GM Tuningparts

If you can afford coils, I can't say more good things about KW Inox Variant 1 or 3 coilovers.
Use German (eBay.de) type in Opel Insignia KW Inox Variant, fill in extra info and you will see plenty to choose from.

Or go directly to their website.
KW automotive GmbH - Gewindefahrwerke, Rennsportfahrwerke, Sportfedern - Startseite

KW automotive GmbH - Gewindefahrwerke, Rennsportfahrwerke, Sportfedern - Startseite

Lowered GS..... finally!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts