Buick Regal Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I just joined the site after doing a search for new regal owners. My wife just bought a '14 AWD GS with a little influence from me... maybe a lot actually. We got rid of her suburban recently which she loved but was unnecessary for us now. She wanted a midsize SUV but it seemed a waste and not very exciting to me and i eventually talked her off the ledge. We both love the car, she had her heart set on AWD to deal with the snowfall here so when Buick announced it for the new regal it piqued my interest. I have had a few regals in the past, my current obsession is an 87 limited T.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Congratulations. She should really enjoy driving the car. Of course she will probably miss her seating height and view of the road from the Suburban. On the bright side you could take over the car if she absolutely decides she needs an SUV in a year or so. The Buick Envision will probably have made its way here by then.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
she doesn't seem to miss the 'burb' for a second. We have a mini vacation planned with our two grown kids, if we can get the necessary baggage packed for that, it will be great for what we need. I have my '87 for nice days and truck for more utilitarian duties

1 - 4 of 4 Posts