Buick Regal Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings everyone!
I'd just like to say hello to you all. I've been cruising through the forums the past few days while getting acclimated to my new car. I have a few questions and I think ill be taking my car to my local Buick dealership to see if I have the fuse block problem that lets the engine run very hot. I popped the hood the other day after about a 40 minute drive and I could not even touch anything in the compartment but my gauge read 150 the whole time. Aside from that and the fact that the car smelled like rotten milk, which I've taken care of with a good interior cleaning, I really enjoy the car so far. I'm looking forward to getting the trifecta tune and instead of paying for that CAI, the zzp, I'm just going to attach a K&N cone to the stock tube and let it rest on top of the stock housing. It's my understanding that because of the turbo the temp of the air going in to the turbo is negligible and I can think of better ways to waste a few hundred bucks. Aside from that I don't see myself doing many mods except appearance which is a let down coming off my very mod friendly 2009 Pontiac G8. That's all from me and if anyone knows of some good aftermarket upgrades I am all ears. Thank you, Dylan

1 - 1 of 1 Posts