Buick Regal Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all,

Just bought a new leftover 2012 Regal GS, Picking it up from dealership on Saturday. Was about to get the '14 AWD until i realized it doesn't come in a manual. Salesperson showed me a manual '12 gave me a heck of a deal and that was all she wrote. Very much looking forward to zooming around town in my new buick.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Hi GTalis and welcome to the forum! We hope you enjoy your new vehicle. Please let us know if you ever have any questions for us. We are happy to help at any time!

Jessica
Buick Customer Care

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
question

Jessica,

So let me ask you, since the car has been sitting at the dealership for a couple of years unsold (new leftover with 200 miles). one of my concerns is that the soft 20 inch Pirelli tires will have flat spots causing nasty vibrations while driving. If that is the case, i feel that GM should be responsible for replacing them, would that be covered in my 4 year 50,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty??? is that something the dealer i bought the car from has to address or can i take it to any buick service station?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Hello!

I understand your concerns with this issue. My suggestion would be to take it back to the selling dealership so they can take a look at it. Once they diagnose the vehicle and determine the cause of the vibration, we can determine if it will be covered under warranty. Please let me know if you would like assistance in getting in contact with them. I saw your private message and will respond to that as well.

Jessica
Buick Customer Care

Jessica,

So let me ask you, since the car has been sitting at the dealership for a couple of years unsold (new leftover with 200 miles). one of my concerns is that the soft 20 inch Pirelli tires will have flat spots causing nasty vibrations while driving. If that is the case, i feel that GM should be responsible for replacing them, would that be covered in my 4 year 50,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty??? is that something the dealer i bought the car from has to address or can i take it to any buick service station?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jessica,

no need, i picked the car up yesterday and everything is perfect. loving my new car thanks for getting back to me though.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Congrats on your purchase. I am sure you will love it. Welcome to Regal Forums. It is a little slow around here but a lot of great information has already been posted about these cars here.

·
Registered
2 Posts
What color/other options? I am in the process of ordering a 2015 GS manual... as they are very difficult to find. When the dealer did the search for 2014 manuals, there was only one in the country... a black tricoat in Omaha.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.