Buick Regal Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, new to the forum just purchased a 2011 regal cxl for my wife to drive, great car so far but this morning she was driving to work, had to brake hard and the car went into some kind of "limp" mode for lack of better words. She said it was still running but lacked any power at all which left her stuck in traffic. She had to put car in park, shut off and restart then it ran fine the rest of the way for her. Car has 56,000 miles on it we are second owner from what I can tell and we bought extended warranty just in case which is bumper to bumper. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Hello, new to the forum just purchased a 2011 regal cxl for my wife to drive, great car so far but this morning she was driving to work, had to brake hard and the car went into some kind of "limp" mode for lack of better words. She said it was still running but lacked any power at all which left her stuck in traffic. She had to put car in park, shut off and restart then it ran fine the rest of the way for her. Car has 56,000 miles on it we are second owner from what I can tell and we bought extended warranty just in case which is bumper to bumper. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Hello hvactech09,

Welcome to the Regal forum! Glad to have you as part of the Buick community. I am sorry your wife experienced an issue with her Regal already. I understand how this can be a concern for her and you. If the concern arises again, please contact us so we can set you up with a dealer appointment to diagnose your vehicle. We are here to assist with concerns and questions and can be contacted via private message. Don't hesitate to contact us at anytime. You will normally see Jessica's name monitoring this forum, but I am assisting her.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
Buick Customer Care

1 - 2 of 2 Posts