Buick Regal Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in to see my local GM dealer for my first oil change on my new 2011 Regal CXL, and thought to ask about available winter rims/tires. They looked and said that there are no available alternatives for winter rims because of the exclusive bolt pattern used at the German factory. I don't really want to run my original alloys this winter as the Canadian winters & road salt may ruin them. Does anyone out there make a steel wheel or a winter compatible alloy that will fit the new Regals?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've check out Tire Rack a few times but have not gotten anything yet. They seem to have alot of Alloy rims for approx $140 each but Shipping to Canada is expensive. I've going to check out my local Tire Shop (SteelCase Tires) tomorrow.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Regal/Insignia share the same bolt pattern as BMW (5x120). If your dealer doesn't have them look for BMW steel wheels with mid offset (ET) 35-45 and you should be fine. Make sure you try them first. You will need centering rings (hub rings) 72.5mm to 67.1mm. Hope that helps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts