Buick Regal Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Guys,

I am Patrick, and I live in Belgium, I have a Opel Insignia Sports Tourer 2.0 cdti 4x4

I registered at this forums because the new Regal is the same car with other bumpers.

And I want to find the logo's of the Buick to put on my car.

grtz

·
Registered
20 Posts
Funny that you are looking for Buick logos and some here are looking for Opel logos. You should be able to find them on ebay. I have found the opel logos there but not at a cost I am yet willing to pay. I really like your wheels and seats. I was recently in Germany and saw a few sports tourers with them. They are much too steeply priced to have shipped to the states.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Funny that you are looking for Buick logos and some here are looking for Opel logos. You should be able to find them on ebay. I have found the opel logos there but not at a cost I am yet willing to pay. I really like your wheels and seats. I was recently in Germany and saw a few sports tourers with them. They are much too steeply priced to have shipped to the states.
Yes indeed, but everything is much more expensive here then in the US.
I was informing about the cover the steering wheel and apparently this together with the airbag, and it costs in the US for the BUick about 800 dollars that I am not wrongly informed, and here for Opel it is 1250 dollars.

·
Registered
18 Posts
The sport wagon is neat!!!! Those seats are great also. My 2011 CXL 2.4L has great seats also but yours look more like racing seats. Cool

1 - 5 of 5 Posts