1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
the only way to go, they look great

·
Registered
13 Posts
maybe strange question, but how that these mud flaps and wind deflectors are so popular in the UK and US?

Here is was in the 70-ties and 80-ties, but now you don't see them anymore.

I bought the deflectors, and I got comments like, what do you have on your window, everybody thought it was ugly?

and here is Belgium

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Those mudguards pictured on my July post were from an online ebay purchase. With time, I eventually had a problem with them holding to the body of the car. The fasteners were poor. Don't recommend any mud guards that were not GM products.. I got rid of them and found these mud guards from Opel's site: Opel Accessories Catalogue

These were a little more expensive, but well worth it. A better mold fit, larger/wider, and fastens to the car with much more strength. The instructions are plain clear, and took me about 45mins. to install (waited a week after they were painted). They are molded in black, so I had them painted too (I'll post pics soon for you to compare/see). SJR, you wouldn't need to paint, unless you want to have a Paint Shop clear coat them. I like my outside accessories to match in one color to the car body color...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts