Buick Regal Forum : 2011 Buick Regal Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which will it be: premium gas or just regular? I know performance cars almost always require premium gas - my car only gets premium gas when they run out of regular at the pump and are selling premium for the regular price :p

Depending on Buick's specs and recommendations, I'll probably go with what's recommended. I do hope that the Regal will run on regular gas though (I'm keeping my fingers crossed)... I'm sure that the Regal GS will take premium...

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Most North American production cars these days are designed for regular unleaded gas.

Even performance cars that can use premium gas will adjust engine timing if regular gas is used. The knock sensor is usually what drives this.

Digger

·
Registered
27 Posts
Most North American production cars these days are designed for regular unleaded gas.

Even performance cars that can use premium gas will adjust engine timing if regular gas is used. The knock sensor is usually what drives this.

Digger
That's good to know. Regular gas is most affordable for me and knowing that regular gas will not harm the performance of my Buick Regal is a good thing!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts