Buick Regal Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up a Black on black TO6 a week or so ago. At 34 never thought I would own a Buick, at least yet, and traded in my VW R32 for it. And past a few little quibbles I am glad I did so far. And am quite enjoying the "that's a buick???" comments I get :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Sweet deal man, im only 25 and cant wait till I can get my hands on a GS!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had considered waiting for the GS but I got a great deal on the Turbo and out of my R32 lease 8 months early clean. I wanted a lower payment as soon my daughter will be driving and with the rebates I lowered it quite a bit so worked out well all around. Over the last 15 years I have gone from a 95 Z28, to 01 Grand Prix GTP coupe, to 05 GTO, to 08 R32 to the Turbo. This car reminds me alot of the GTP in ways.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Congrats on the ride! I have the T05. I have the black as well, get ready to clean your car constantly.:D

·
Registered
5 Posts
1st Time Buick Owner

At 50+, I just picked up my very first Buick - a 2011 Regal CXL Turbo. It is black on black! So far, I am very happy with it. A pleasure to drive, sporty yet mature and a real head turner!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Agreed, the only other car that had really caught my eye was the Kia Optima turbo (well that and a CTS but my pocketbook isnt ready for that yet haha) but wasnt too sure on a Kia for various reasons. I had considered a WRX but decided I wanted something more refined and well practical.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Agreed, the only other car that had really caught my eye was the Kia Optima turbo (well that and a CTS but my pocketbook isnt ready for that yet haha) but wasnt too sure on a Kia for various reasons. I had considered a WRX but decided I wanted something more refined and well practical.

I considered the Optima turbo too. The specs on the Optima SX were very good. Then I thought that the Buick's quality would be much better. I also read reviews on message boards where people test drove both the Optima and the Regal and the Regal was better.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts