Buick Regal Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sad to say my Regal was totaled recently. It was a sweet car (Turbo with a manual 6 speed), but all the safety features did their job. While stopped on the highway, a shuttle van doing about 60 MPH hit the car stopped behind me. The driver said his braked failed. I think I will look for a gently used GS.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Ouch. Sorry to hear about that. Glad you are alright. Just got a Turbo auto Premium I Group myself and am very happy about it. BTW the leases for GS are very low right now.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Sorry to hear that you were in a wreck, glad to hear that safety functions worked. It looks like an Ohio license plate. If so, Valentine Buick in Fairborn had 3 new (12) GS on the floor. One red, and two whites. One the whites was a MT with 20s. Pretty sure each had nav. Unsure about the build date so cant say if they have Intellilink or not.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, I am still battling with the insurance company over the value of the totaled car, but in the meantime, I found a replacement GS, used.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Sad to say my Regal was totaled recently. It was a sweet car (Turbo with a manual 6 speed), but all the safety features did their job. While stopped on the highway, a shuttle van doing about 60 MPH hit the car stopped behind me. The driver said his braked failed. I think I will look for a gently used GS.

I know this is kind of a late reply but I just noticed the thread. Definitely a bummer to happen to you. I hope you're doing ok despite the accident. If you're thinking about getting another Regal GS, let me know in a PM and I can try to find one to your specs. Good luck and let us know if we can assist.

Matt,

Buick Customer Assistance

1 - 8 of 8 Posts