Buick Regal Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2014 Regal with the premium 1 package.
When driving at highway speed after about 10-15 minutes the steering wheel gets stiff. You drive down a straight section and try to turn the wheel slightly left or right it seems as if it is stuck. With more force the steering wheel will finally move and the car will jerk in the direction you were steering into.

I took the car in for service and mentioned the issue. As usually you get the I have never seen this before. They took it for a drive and could not recreate the issue. When I came in to pick up the car they told me that they contacted Buick and there is a know issue but they have no fix for it and when they do I will be notified.

I was just curious if anyone else has noticed this issue.

Regards from Ontario.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey thanks on the update, I also own a 2014 premium 1. Luckily I haven't had this issue in my car but I doubt there is "no fix" to it. Sounds like they just wanted you to keep moving along :( have you checked power steering fluid? Good luck, if you find out the problem keep us updated for future references! Sorry I wasn't as helpful as I would've liked to have been, just thought I'd pitch in with a helpful comment. This forum isn't much help unfortunately.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts