What makes a car truly comfortable? Air conditioning? Heated seats? Power window shades? Sure, those are all a good start, but with today’s modern luxuries, there are so many extras that can make your commute a comfortable one.
The folks at Kelley Blue Book have assembled the 10 most comfortable cars under $30,000. Not surprisingly Buick placed highly, taking both the first and second spots. And that first place went to none other than the new Buick LaCrosse.
Get the complete list of the Top 10 most Comfortable Cars (and why they made the list) after the jump:
- 2010 Buick LaCrosse: Key comfort points include a spacious interior, soothing ice blue ambient lighting, and the QuietTuning system (reduces, blocks and absorbs interior noise).
- 2010 Buick Lucerne: Boasts a smooth ride, soft seats and an impressively quiet interior.
- 2010 Chrysler 300: Comfortably poised cruiser that’s easy to drive.
- 2010 Chevrolet Impala: Comfortable, sizeable and affordable.
- 2010 Chevrolet Malibu: This vehicle offers quiet ride, confident handling, and a well-crafted look inside and out, as well as heated front seats, a two-tone leather-clad interior and Bluetooth.
- 2010 Ford Taurus: Comes with ample passenger room for five and enough cargo room for plenty of luggage, as well as SYNC for your cell phone and portable music devices.
- 2010 Hyundai Azera: Plenty of room up front and in the back, with seating that feels like you’re in your favorite chair.
- 2010 Subaru Legacy: Superb seating and roomy cabin, and offers excellent ride quality, minimal body roll and a quiet interior.
- 2010 Toyota Avalon: Standard reclining rear seats, a relaxed ride, an inviting cabin and eye-catching styling make this one cushy ride.
- 2010 Toyota Camry: Soft yet supple suspension, coupled with plush seats, make traffic tolerable, as does the quiet cabin with dual-zone automatic climate control.
More: Top 10 Most Comfortable Cars Under $30,000